GENERAL ADMISSION PROCESS
Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrollment at J&J Healthcare Institute, Inc. based on age, race, gender, disability or national origin. Class start times vary depending upon language of instruction.
If under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- The applicant should present evidence or attestation of high school diploma, or GED.
- Students must have a high school diploma or GED and are 18 years of age or older must demonstrate the ability to learn from the program of instruction.
Students must pass the the PAX from NLN with a 100 composite score..
- Applicants receive a catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
- All accepted students must complete a PN Application Process Packet.
- Students receive a catalog at least one week before enrollment commences.
- J&J Healthcare Institute, Inc. will keep records of prospective students denied admission for at least one year.
- Prospective students, who were denied admission and would like to view their file, may submit a written request. Access to view the file will be granted within 24 hours of request.
Each applicant will attend an interview with admissions personnel. We encourage applicants to bring their friends and families or those who are a vital part of their personal “support system”. Both the applicants and family members will have an opportunity to learn more about the institution and its training programs. The interview is designed to evaluate applicants and their commitment to their educational goals
Important Note: Applicants with criminal backgrounds who apply for programs which require state certification or licensure are advised that they will be required to submit to a criminal background check by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations as part of the licensure application. Presence of criminal convictions on record may be cause to reject an applicant for state licensure.